Monday, July 20, 2009

The ABC Tag...!




I have been tagged again... by Shilpa. She wants me to complete this... in 2 days. Quite an interesting tag, I must say. Its the 'ABC Tag'. You get to know the ABC of ME!

Now the rules:
  • Link the person who tagged you.
  • Post the rules on your blog.
  • Share the ABCs of you.
  • Tag 3 people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
  • Let the 3 tagged people know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
  • Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so that there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag!

So, here's the ABC of ME...

A – Available/Single? None (I do not endorse the other form of 'MBA' – 'Married But Available'... you see! :D)
BBest friend? Mahesh.
C – Cake or Pie? Cake.
D – Drink of choice? Darjeeling Tea/Filter Coffee (Sorry, couldn't decide which one I like better).
E – Essential item you use every day?
Oxygen ;)
F – Favorite colour?
All of them. It's beyond me... as to how folks can 'choose' their 'favourite' colour. Have they ever looked at flowers... ?? I ask you!
G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? None.
H – Hometown? The
Silicon Valley of India/IT City/BT City/Garden City aka Bangal-ore/Bengal-uru (Even though trees and gardens are disappearing by the day... the city still retains them... in its pseudonym!)
I – Indulgence?
I am a voracious reader... really...!!!
J – January or February? Both.
K – Kids & their names?
Not applicable.
L – Life is incomplete without?
My soulmate.
M – Marriage date?
June 17!
N – Number of siblings? One.
O – Oranges or Apples?
Oranges... in their juice form. Yummyyyy!
P – Phobias/Fears?
Whats that... ??? I am 'fearless'...I'd be disappointed if you didn't know that already... !!! ;)
Q – Quote for today?
I have 3 of them, actually... and I like all 3: "The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."/"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."/"You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist."
R – Reason to smile? Do I need one?
S – Season? Spring.
T – Tag 3 People?
Surely, will do!
U – Unknown fact about me?
I have two left feet :)
V – Vegetable you don't like?
Quite a few of them... if I have them in my food... you are sure to find a 'Great Wall of China' building up around my plate ;)
W – Worst habit?
'Procrastination'... sometimes. Mind you, its actually my 'busy phase' ;)
X – X-rays you've had? One day, when
I was little... about 3 years old... I was jumping up and down on the bed... fell down and broke my collar bone (clavicle). I did not cry... did not let a peep out, infact. The broken collar bone was discovered after nearly 2 days. There... didn't I tell you... I am 'fearless'... ?!! :D
Y – Your favorite food? Too many, can't note down. If I try to... I'll get hungry! *a very sad face* You can have a glimpse of some of them, though:
Krishnokolee র Kitchen and Kitchen flavours.
Z – Zodiac sign? I am a Libran - I balance!


I Tag... in Alphabetical Order: Dhiman, Kaddu and Sumit. Guys and the fair lady... please get cracking!


Note: I have a few 'tags' pending already... from Shilpa and Subhayan. Will complete them... soon. I promise!

Also, the 'breaking news' is that... the Alexa Traffic Rank for my blog is currently at 222,437 *Clap! Clap! Clap!*


Photograph:

1. Alphabets A-Z in 'light writing' (Courtesy: http://www.davidairey.com/alphabet-photo-art-gallery/)

2. Alphabets A, B and C (Courtesy: http://akidsheart.com/threer/lvl1/abc.htm)

20 comments:

  1. kewl indeed! so a Libran too, eh?
    and the ABC pic is awesome! had to hunt for the W that made the apparent 25 into 26 ... lol ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats called 'light writing'... interesting... na..???

    P.S. The earth would have been a better place with more librans... :D *sigh!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. exactly ... the scales would have kept everything balanced!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting answers!
    Good to know a bit more about you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Shilpa: Glad you liked it... and Thanks for tagging me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh u r a Libran! me a Gemini.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! That collar bone bit was ... erm... really brave! 2 days and u didn't cry! Awesome! Way to go yaar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Reema: Great! Gemini... the twins. You'll never feel 'lonely' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Kaddu: See...??? I told you! I'm 'brave' and 'fearless'... from the marrow of my (collar)bone(s) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am doing the same tag!

    But I think a few questions are different in mine. Hmmm maybe the questions got altered along the way.

    I loved the quote you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Miss M: Thanks much! Glad you liked them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Broken collar bone discovered after 2 days ! Sotti fearless :)...

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Dhiman: Dakho... I told you!

    I'm 'fearless'... from the marrow of my (collar)bone(s) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanx for visiting my blog and giving your comments. i will look forward to your more comments.

    ReplyDelete
  15. you have two left feet?? I didn't get you??

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Shankar: Meaning... I can't dance! :)

    ReplyDelete