Well, its TGIF... again! And here are a few things/points for you to ponder... over the weekend. Read on... and reminisce. After all... nostalgia is 'priceless'!
Some of the "Best Moments in Life":
- To fall in love.
- To laugh until it hurts your stomach.
- To find mails by the thousands when you return from a vacation.
- To go for a vacation to some pretty place.
- To listen to your favourite song on the radio.
- To go to bed and to listen while it rains outside.
- To leave the shower and find that the towel is warm.
- To clear your last exam.
- To receive a call from someone, you don't see a lot, but you want to.
- A good conversation with a sweet person.
- To find money in a pant that you haven't used since last year.
- To laugh at yourself looking in the mirror, making faces :))
- Calls at midnight that last for hours :))
- To laugh without a reason.
- To accidentally hear somebody say something good about you.
- To wake up and realize it is still possible to sleep for a couple of hours.
- To hear a song that makes you remember a special person.
- To be part of a team.
- The first kiss.
- To watch the sunset from the hill top.
- To make new friends.
- To feel butterflies in the stomach every time that you see that person.
- To pass time with your best friends.
- To see people that you like, feeling happy.
- To use a sweater of the person that you like and find that it still smells of their perfume.
- To see an old friend again and to feel that things have not changed.
- To take an evening walk along the beach.
- To have somebody tell you that he/she loves you.
- To laugh... laugh... and laugh... remembering stupid things done with stupid friends.
These are THE best moments in life. Let us learn to cherish them...
A butterfly sucking marigold nectar. Truly... a beautiful sight! Nature never ceases to amaze us... with her amazingly beautiful creations. The beauty. The wisdom. The power. The colors. Your surroundings should amaze and inspire you every day.